Friday, January 22, 2010

I gradiated--It's Official!

So I got my diploma from BYU in the mail today. It was kind of anticlimatic because I've been now for awhile, but we still managed to make an event of it! So following are pictures of me "receiving my diploma." I worked really hard for this, by the way. It took a lot of patience, hard work, sleepless hours, and tons of determination to finish. My internship was really hard for me to do since I had to leave Sophie at home--but I finally finished! I officially graduated with a degree in the Recreation Management and Youth Leadership major with and emphasis in Therapeutic Recreation. Now all I have to do is pass my national certification test--it's always something. But now I must go because everyone's waiting for me to go get Papa Murphy's Pizza to celebrate! And thanks to all those who made this moment in my life possible. You all know who you are and I love you to death! I'm an alumni!! Woot woot!


Sophie with mommy and the diploma.


Dang it feels good to be a gangsta. :) G-Unit!


Woo hoo!


I wonder what could be inside. (And please disregard my muffin top, I'm still working on it!)


I felt like I was getting a mission call or something. Awesome!
So I guess after all that, this is all I get, a little piece of paper. But really I know I got so much more from the experience. I'M DONE! YAY!!! :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Congratulations Fellow Alum!!! Way to go, I know that had to be tough.