Monday, October 11, 2010

P.S. Sophie better learn to share by April 4th, 2011 because...

we're...

!!

Yep, that's right, Baby Dickinson #2 is on the way.

Eek! Two kids?! What was I thinking...at least this one was planned.

Here's what Sophie had to say about the whole thing, "I'm not ready to share my mommy!" It's ok, she'll learn...hopefully.

D-Day for this little person is April 4th, 2011. I'm about 15 weeks along and showing quite a bit already. I've heard that happens when you have 2 kids close together. You find out you're preggo and then 2 days later--POOF! At least that's how I felt. I'll put up belly pictures soon. I want to be better about documenting this pregnancy week by week with pictures. I've been feeling great, I don't get very sick with my babies, sorry for those who do. Some days are worse than others, but overall I feel less tired with this baby. Even though I have Soph, with my first pregnancy I was working, in school fulltime, and had a hefty church calling. Now I still have a hefty church calling and a baby, but I don't have homework, I don't have to walk to and from school in the snow everyday, and even though I work 2 days a week, it's not bad at all. I do need to be better about exercising though. I feel fat--without the ph. But I'm grateful to be able to have children. We're so excited for this little person. I hope it's a boy, I already have a name (which I'll reveal once we find out the sex in mid to late November). I guess I'll be happy if it's a girl....j/k! At least we already have all the girl stuff. Healthy, happy, and a good sleeper is all I care about. :)

7 comments:

Jewels said...

CONGRATS!!

Kimberly said...

Congrats again! We're so excited for y'all! You'll know the sex by the time we're there for Thanksgiving! Hoorah! Lydia says she's happy too, but she's happy its not her having to share! :)

Unknown said...

congrats! Having two kids is fun, but mega crazy.

Page said...

Yay!!! Excited for you. Everett was born on April 4th. It is the best time to have a baby: the beginning of Spring. We were out and about just days after he was born.

Ben and Raquel said...

I'm so excited for you! I can't believe you're going to have TWO kids...I still can vaguely remember seeing you in Spanish class when we were, like, freshmen, and now your going to be a mom of two! I bet you're such a cool mom, Ciera!

Ruth said...

Congratulations!! 1 to 2 is a big jump! But I'm sure Sophie will love having a sibling. :) She is so adorable, btw. I think she looks so much like Josh.

Ransom and Brooke Young said...

:) So now that we know it's a boy, do we get the name?!