Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our Exciting News!

So we recently found out, as of this week, that we are expecting our first child!! It was very unexpected news, but exciting and wonderful nonetheless. I still can't quite believe it, but I have been feeling a little nausea and I have to eat all of the time, I guess that's better than throwing up! I have my first official appointment with the doctor on Nov. 20th, so hopefully everything goes good until then. We are praying everyday that everything can go ok and that my body will be able to support this growing child.


Josh has been very sweet and is really excited. The only kind of bad news is that I am going to have to do my intership, which will be the only thing I have left to officially graduate, in the Fall with a baby. We are planning on moving up to Washington by Josh's family so that they can help us. We are so grateful to all of our friends and families support in this new journey. We are going to try to keep everyone updated on here as to how things are going.


As far as we have calculated, I can only be a few weeks to about a month along, so please pray that everything keeps going well, and that I don't get too sick! But here are some pictures of when we first found out that we were pregnant. I took four pregnancy tests because I didn't believe that the first 3 were right...I know, I know, duh! But this was big news, and I wanted to be sure. Besides the first few were weird and didn't look like the manuals said they should. Anyway, here are the pictures, enjoy!!

8 comments:

Lyndsay Budge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lyndsay Budge said...

Hey! Remember us?! Congrats on the baby news! Oh, and welcome to the blogging world! I'm glad I found your blog. Are you still living in quad 2 or have you moved?

Ben and Raquel said...

hey, remember us?! haha, jk. how could you ever forget your best buddies?! :) CONGRATS!!! i'm so excited for you guys. if you want, i can keep the baby while you do your internship...

Alyssa said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you two!

Jewels said...

Congrats again! I hope you don't get too sick! Keep me posted!

Ricki said...

Congrats! I love all the different pictures of the positive tests. It takes a little while to be sure! :)

Page said...

I didn't know you had a blog! YAYYY for the BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

Lavinia said...

I took 7 tests with the twins for the same reason and 3 with this last little suprise. I am so excited for you *scream*