Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I suck at blogging :)

So I just wanted to let everyone know that I will soon be posting pictures of my pregnancy on here soon. I'm terrible at things like this--I just never make the time. But soon you'll be able to see my largeness :). But things have progressed perfectly so far. Our little girl, yes it's a girl, it a mover and a shaker already. I had my first babyshower in California this last weekend, and I'm having another up here in UT on the 18th, so be expecting invitations if you live here! Josh and I graduate, or walk, in a couple of weeks, and I can't believe that June 24th is only a couple of months away now. We are so excited to meet out little girl!! Thanks for everyone's love, support, and help these past few months. We love you all!

1 comment:

Ben and Raquel said...

yeah, you and me both sista!! haha, i stink at blogging! but cute background! by the way, i saw rachel and cheyanne's new outfits that you picked out! i decided that you need to be my personal shopper! haha. can't wait to see the pictures you post on here (even though i see you at work all the time).