Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Baby Shower in Cali!

Here are some pictures from my babyshower in Cali. a couple of weekends ago, it was so much fun and we got such great stuff from everyone. Thanks so much! Enjoy the pictures and my ginormous belly! Yeah! :)


Me with my new car seat--it's awesome!




I pushed our stroller around outside for quite awhile, I can't wait til there's someone inside of it. :)


I'm so hott...



An awesome snowglobe my mom gave me that had a mother and daughter holding hands. It plays music too, I love it. Thanks mom!

Me and Dani with my cute nephew Jordan. You should see him dance.
Yeah!!!! A way cute diaper bag--we call it our "Pooh" bag, and not just cause it has Winnie the Pooh on it, heehee :)

Me picking the cutest baby made out of playdough.


Another game my mom made up involving lots and lots of candy bars...oh yeah!


A game they had to play--making babies out of playdough.


Me in my royal throne--kinda blurry, sorry!


The Momma--or should I say Grandmomma! haha


Mmmmmmm, yummy!


My mom got the cutest napkins.



Pink and green, so cute!

5 comments:

Ricki said...

You're so cute! Congratulations again. Yay for little girls! (That's what I'm having too.) :)

Laura said...

Yay! You posted! I love the pictures, you're a cute pregnant woman!

Jen Bowen said...

I love that you're modeling the baby gear. Once you have it it seems that much harder to wait. Oh, and Derrick and I also have way too much fun with the "Pooh" jokes.

Rebecca said...

I think I like your family. Well that only makes sense, you're beautiful and fun, why wouldn't your family be too.

Ruth said...

You posted again! :) I know what you mean, I always blog in phases too. What a fun shower though! I can't wait for the one here! :) You are such a cute pregnant mama!