Friday, May 15, 2009

40 Day Eviction Notice

So I stole this from a friend because I thought it was sooo cute--and true! Enjoy! Oh yeah, and I FINALLY finished her quilt!! Yeah!! So I'll put up pictures of it soon, I was soo proud of myself! :) We can't wait until we can finally meet her, I'm 34 weeks so only about 4-6 weeks left! Woo-hoo!

Little Ms. Dickinson:
I hereby issue 40 day notice for EVICTION. You will have 40 days in which you can either gather your belongings and promptly vacate the premises, or wait until the final day, after which, you will be physically removed from the property.
You are being evicted due to breech of contract and destruction of property. Expansions only to the FRONT of the house, within reasonable limits, were discussed.
Not only have these limits been exceeded, but additions to the back of the house were also made! Remodeling and gutting of the home was never approved, nor was changing the initial layout and base structure.
And due to property damage, there are now leaks in both the upper AND lower levels of the home. On top of which, the landlord has received numerous complaints about nightly disturbances.

After 40 days from this day that you don't comply with the notice will result in immediate and forceful removal at my discretion.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Love, Mommy

6 comments:

Jewels said...

that's cute, and oh so true!

Laura said...

Way cute! I can't believe your baby is due so soon! CRAZY!

Alyssa and Tyler said...

That is so cute!! Only 1 month left? Crazy!!

Jenny Willardson said...

SURELY you've had that baby by now!!! We want to see some pics!

Kelsey said...

We put Jared down around 10 at night. We often use one of those vibrating bouncer seats and they are magic!

Jenny and Al said...

Oh, my gosh! I was looking for someone's blog from our BYU ward, and I found yours instead!! How are you, Ciera!!? Congratulations on your pregnancy! Mind if I check out your blog from time to time? Mine is http://stoutheartedstouts.blogspot.com/