Thursday, May 7, 2009

New Preggy Pictures!

Here are some new preggy pictures of me from about 30-32 weeks. I'm getting rather large, but still cute--right? I can't wait to finally meet her and have her on the outside of me. Yeah!


I went to Seattle for a day with my sister when she came to Washington to visit me and look for jobs.

So this picture is pretty much awesome--it's me, Josh, and my brother-in-law. We went up to Sundance for dinner for our graduation. They all thought it was so funny how big my belly is. Yeah, really hilarious guys, haha!


My new chromed-out Jesus sandals. I got them because nothing else fits or is comfy anymore.

I also got a new dress from the BYU Bookstore. I think it's so cute--yeah!


And here I am in all my glory at 31 weeks. Sexy!! :)

4 comments:

Laura said...

You really do look so good Ciera! I love it:) And the dress from the bookstore, fabulous!

Jewels said...

I love that dress!

Ben and Raquel said...

haha, chromed-out Jesus sandals! isn't that blasphemous or something? ciera, you are the cutest pregnant lady I've ever seen! you got style, gurl!

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/apa-saja-yang-bisa-dijadikan-jaminan-dalam-kredit-dengan-agunan/