Sunday, September 9, 2012

Ballet

Oh how I have waited for the day when I got to put my little girl in ballet class. Well it's finally here and I could have died from the cuteness! Little girls in leotards with little tutus are the cutest things since baby hippos I tell ya. Sophie loved it! The teacher was a bit snippy, which is probably why I never did ballet growing because I definitely talk way too much and would have gotten into trouble. But Sophie tried so hard and I think this is going to be really good for her confidence and her turnout, she is so pigeon-toed. She did pretty good, I think she's the youngest in the class, but she a little trouble with some of the instructions. She listened so well and didn't leave to come get me once, which every other little girl did. This mama just has to make sure we're on time because the class is only a half hour, and if you know me, I'm late to everything! I blame my mother. Mom--if you're reading this, I'm sorry, but it's true. It's all your fault. :) Anyways, here's some pictures and videos for your viewing pleasure.

WARNING: Due to extreme cuteness of content, death made result. :)


Is that a Ciera face or what?




1 comment:

Joel and Sara said...

This makes me so happy....