Sunday, September 9, 2012

Soph's Open House at Preschool

So here a post to document little miss Sophie girl's open house at her preschool. I debated putting her in preschool because she's only 3 and I didn't know if I wanted her in school for 3-4 days a week just yet. But when my friend had an opening at her preschool that only met for 2 days a week for 2.5 hours, I knew it was a perfect fit. So we signed her up and she couldn't be more excited! We got to go to an open house to meet her teacher (Miss Tickoli--as Soph calls her, her real name is Miss Tiffany) and other classmates. There are only 4 other kids, which I like. One of the little girl's name is Sophie as well, but she's soo cute, so I guess she's allowed to share names with my daughter. ;) j/k j/k But Sophie is seriously so excited and so are we. She loves to learn and play with other kids, and in the rainy winter months here, I know that this is going to be so good for her. And I'm excited to have some one on time with my Noah man. I can't believe she's in Preschool already, but I know she's ready. She's such a big girl and we love her so much. She really is the best.




Noah didn't want to leave. Not quite there yet little buddy! 


At the playground later that day.  




I pushed the kids there. Wha wha?!

No comments: