Sunday, September 9, 2012

Binoculars and Bagels

I did a craft with the kids the other day that I thought was pretty fun and ingenious (i.e. I didn't use pinterest, I thought of this all by myself). We made binoculars out of old toilet paper tubes. The kids had a lot of fun making them and played with them for all of about 2 second. But that's ok, it's the journey that counts. So here and some pictures documenting our awesomeness. Oh and pictures of Noah, who fell asleep while eating his bagel. This did not occur during the binocular making. This happened all by itself on another not so exciting day. :) Also, pictures of me being trying to be a fashion blogger and failing. But that's ok. At least it's documented that I wore pants that day.






Noah's attempt at using the paintbrush.  





Ahoy matey! 

It's a bird, it's a plane! 

I see you! 



Holler!

1 comment:

Joel and Sara said...

Cute I am going to do that!